16.3.10

Absolut Vodka









About 2years ago, I fell in love with 'Absolut Vodka' at first sight even though I couldn't drink at all. But soon I started to drink beer and now I can drink Vodka.
When I first saw 'Absolut Vodka' at a duty-free shop in the airport, I decided to collect it. But actually I didn't buy it, because it was pretty expensive to me, I was high school student.
Few days ago, I got 'Absolut Vodka' as a present FINALLY. It was even a limited edition. I shouted WOW constantly!
I know that 'Absolut Vodka' is just one of many Vodkas. But the design of it is so special and fancinating. 'Absolue Vodka' is the winner of the marketing and design.
I always wanted to collect every bottle of 'Absolut Vodka' and I'm on that way now!
The picture is my first 'Absolut Vodka'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment